- Current Stock:
- 1.00 KGS
- Retractable Lanyard is a Fall Arrester
- Ideal for applications where weight & size are critical
- Longer than a mini block & more convenient than a full weight Retractable Lanyard device
- Webbing lifeline remains in constant tensionLanyard Remains in constant tension, enables to limit the clear height required & impact of the worker in the event of a fall.
- Simple to inspect
- Requires annual service
- Supplied with clear user instructions
- Individually serial numbered certification
- Retractable Lanyard inspection instructions
When used in a fall arrest system the anchor point should where possible be above the user. The anchor point should hold 15kN and conform to AS/NZS1891.4:2009. Only use an approved connector to the anchor point.